Where goods are purchased by the buyer who has purchased them on behalf of a business, or the product is intended for business use, the buyer only has the right to return the product after receiving written consent from Clean Handi in addition to the following;
- The buyer has contacted Clean Handi within 14 days to request an RMA number.
- The returned goods are clearly marked with the RMA number provided.
-The goods are returned in a saleable condition, in the unopened, original packaging and with all applicable original parts.
Clean Handi has no obligation to accept returns from any business buyer, even if the above conditions are met, and can refuse returns at their own discretion. In the event that Clean Handi agree to the return of the stock, they reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.The applicable restocking fee will be either £20 or 10% of the order value, whichever is higher.
Individual Consumer Returns;
Goods purchased by an individual consumer are bound by Consumer Contract Regulation (2013) and the following applies;
- The buyer has the right to cancel the order within 14 days of initially placing the order.
- The buyer is entitled to a refund if requested in writing within 14 days if the order meets one of the following criteria;
- The product is defective or damaged upon delivery.
- The product is incorrectly described or packaged.
- The customer is dissatisfied with the product as it does not perform as expected.
In order to be eligible for a refund, goods must be returned to the seller in a saleable condition, in the original, unopened packaging and with all applicable original parts. Clean Handi reserve the right to reject a refund request if they feel it does not meet the above criteria. The buyer will be able to still claim a refund, however a restocking charge of £20 or 10% of the order total (whichever is higher) will be applied. The buyer is liable to meet the associated costs of returning products to Clean Handi. Refunds will be credited at the original purchase price.